lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
A little headline news
written on Thursday, December 06, 2007 @ 8:41 pm ✈
I am heading to New York in one hour time, there are more places to explore in Japan..so cool and magnificient...what else can I describe, Japan is one of my favorite places to go...I would love to visit again in January with my schedules in my head ^^ I explored the some suburbs in Tokyo by subway and train, there are so many lines, a bit cunfusing at first, but I am get used to it in my second day. Yayyy...it is a beautiful season to visit, more story when I am already arrived in Philly...with the pictures of course. Ohh ya they have their own Yahoo! cafe in Narita Airport and it is free...cool! My seat in JAL will be upstairs...hihi it is first time in my life, ^-* Okie then, catch ya later.
|
A little headline news
written on Thursday, December 06, 2007 @ 8:41 pm ✈
I am heading to New York in one hour time, there are more places to explore in Japan..so cool and magnificient...what else can I describe, Japan is one of my favorite places to go...I would love to visit again in January with my schedules in my head ^^ I explored the some suburbs in Tokyo by subway and train, there are so many lines, a bit cunfusing at first, but I am get used to it in my second day. Yayyy...it is a beautiful season to visit, more story when I am already arrived in Philly...with the pictures of course. Ohh ya they have their own Yahoo! cafe in Narita Airport and it is free...cool! My seat in JAL will be upstairs...hihi it is first time in my life, ^-* Okie then, catch ya later.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|