![]()
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Tokyo Disneyland
written on Friday, December 21, 2007 @ 4:54 pm ✈
Christmas Miniatur...they are cute, aren't they? ( Hakone ) The ceiling of Disney's first entrance....And so, my second day was in Tokyo Disneyland. I was planned to go to Tokyo DisneySea, but I ended up in Disneyland. I though I can buy the ticket in the same ticket counter but hey, I have to go to the next door for that...they have a separate entrance for that, ps: they are next door, so if you go there, DisneySea is on your left hand side. I was a bit late when I arrived there because it was already around 10 am..still tired from my previous Hakone and Fuji Mt. trip, plus a little tour of Shinjuku afterward..lolz...I was courious about Burberry Blue Label, wanted to buy it therefore, I had to find the store...(^-^)v...girls, never forget about shopping. I went back to the hotel around 10 pm that night. I met Donald Duck after entering the entrance.
A little bit different from Disneyland Annaheim, since I love the way they decorate everything, especially the buildings after the entrance...there was a huge christmas tree. Everything seems so lovely. The major different is...all the disney characters are speak Japanese. It made me laughed when I heard Lilo spoke in Japanese for the first time, I almost laugh out in the middle of the a crowded people. After Lilo and Stitch parade, there was Disney's Christmas Dream on Parade, where all the characters were came out, and dancing together.
Well, while waiting for the next show, I was browsed around the parks, from World Bazaar, to Tomorrow Land, and continued to other Lands. Found a lot of kawaiii stuff, and soo many that I wanted to buy, then kept on reconsidering about my luggage and energy to bring back those stuff to Oz..finally I only bought some of them (>.<). I only took a picture of cookies' tin, since others are gone as a gift for Hunny's family. As far as I remember, I didn't play any games there, just watched some shows and walked around the parks. All the attractions are same as Annaheim. I just can't believe that this park still crowded even in winter time. It was cold, and the queue was too long. Holidays..so red of christmas Winnie the Pooh and Friends.Speaking of Donald Duck, I think there are a lot of people like him so much. I had to wait to take a picture with him since everybody was also run for him. We were run there and there just to follow Donald and waited for our turns to take a pic. Fuhhh, Thank God I got mine, some didn't get it..haha~ *Lolz Gingerbread christmas tree. Minnie Mouse's tea set at her house. Me, in front of the ToonTown. Queuing for taking picture with Mickey Mouse. Beauty and Beast, a lovely couple. Disney's cookies, they are yummm... At last, they all say Merry Christmas to everybody.I was supposed to watch fireworks around 8.45 pm, but I had to go back to hotel early since I was wanting to go to Tsukiji Fish Market at 5 am in the next morning. Therefore, I skipped the most wonderful event in Disneyland, too bad but I just had to...didn't want to get sick in Japan. Arghh...I promised my self I will spend my future Christmas time in one of the Disneyland park (^0^)v. Next, will be my day 3 trip pictures...uhm. That's all for now, I need to take care of hunny because he is already sick for the last three days, a high fever. It's all happened after he had appointment with dentist in health center. I don't think that little operation was hygiene. Oh well, I really hope, he will get well soon. ...have a wonderful holiday to you all. (^-^) 0 comment[s] | back to top |