lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
First in 2013
written on Monday, March 04, 2013 @ 2:56 pm ✈
I am such a procrastinator, trying so hard to be a perfect mom, but I never really did everything on a prefect place. So, after months of absence here, and dealing with our daily routines with an active toddler, plus other problems that occurred days before Christmas, I realized i need to put aside some of my favorites things to do, to make everything work in order. Life is so much different after having a child, it's not about regretting but I'm just no used to the changes. We are so blessed to have our son, he helps us change into a better person.
First happy thing in 2013 is we finally a homeowner, after years of dreaming about it, we took a step of having one. Something we realized during our house hunting process, a first house is not always your dream house. For now, we are happy with one we live in right now, and trying to make into our styles, therefore most of weekends are about DIY things now. Can't wait to see the final result of everything.
After skipping so many entries, that's all I can say right now. Hoping I can update this blog every other day I guess. Well, happy to be blogging again.
|
First in 2013
written on Monday, March 04, 2013 @ 2:56 pm ✈
I am such a procrastinator, trying so hard to be a perfect mom, but I never really did everything on a prefect place. So, after months of absence here, and dealing with our daily routines with an active toddler, plus other problems that occurred days before Christmas, I realized i need to put aside some of my favorites things to do, to make everything work in order. Life is so much different after having a child, it's not about regretting but I'm just no used to the changes. We are so blessed to have our son, he helps us change into a better person.
First happy thing in 2013 is we finally a homeowner, after years of dreaming about it, we took a step of having one. Something we realized during our house hunting process, a first house is not always your dream house. For now, we are happy with one we live in right now, and trying to make into our styles, therefore most of weekends are about DIY things now. Can't wait to see the final result of everything.
After skipping so many entries, that's all I can say right now. Hoping I can update this blog every other day I guess. Well, happy to be blogging again.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|