lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Raising a toddler aint easy
written on Saturday, April 06, 2013 @ 6:29 am ✈
pic; zach 14 months 3 weeks
The other days like several months ago, I could cry by my self about the way I am raising Zach. I am trying to be a good mom, but sometimes he gives a hard time, somehow and somewhat it could make me scream and full of tears. Then, wondering about how bad I am to him. I hope I am not the only mother who feel this. We don't have any family around in this continent, so there were days I felt so exhausted, and laid down immediately after he went to sleep, yes ASAP. The other part of me will tell my self, are there any spare time for me time? All of sudden the tiredness will take over everything, and again i tell my body lets have more sleep. Ha!
After everything, I know different people has different way of raising their child. I could feel down sometimes, and zach gives me more up time wayyy more than my down time. Its just part of their growing thing, where I believe we the parents, were also like that during our toddler time. Just a part of their growing time, yes thats all.
ps: happy 17 months, we luv you zach ^^
|
Raising a toddler aint easy
written on Saturday, April 06, 2013 @ 6:29 am ✈
pic; zach 14 months 3 weeks
The other days like several months ago, I could cry by my self about the way I am raising Zach. I am trying to be a good mom, but sometimes he gives a hard time, somehow and somewhat it could make me scream and full of tears. Then, wondering about how bad I am to him. I hope I am not the only mother who feel this. We don't have any family around in this continent, so there were days I felt so exhausted, and laid down immediately after he went to sleep, yes ASAP. The other part of me will tell my self, are there any spare time for me time? All of sudden the tiredness will take over everything, and again i tell my body lets have more sleep. Ha!
After everything, I know different people has different way of raising their child. I could feel down sometimes, and zach gives me more up time wayyy more than my down time. Its just part of their growing thing, where I believe we the parents, were also like that during our toddler time. Just a part of their growing time, yes thats all.
ps: happy 17 months, we luv you zach ^^
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|