<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8879533?origin\x3dhttp://pixelsloft.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovely day ~

trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.






recent update :
A whole day tour.
written on Sunday, December 30, 2007 @ 11:30 pm ✈

It's not an unusual thing if some of my entries are missing, well I have this habit to take them off (^-^)v, for no specific reason. Well, here is another story from my trip in Tokyo.

My third day was in Tsujiki Market, it famous for the salmon sashimi because all the salmon are fresh from the sea, and we can eat in on the spot before they sell it to the sellers. They will clean up the fish and prepare it for the customer, so it is fresh from the oven. But....you have to come early in the morning like 5 am. (=,="). I did wake up at 4.30 am, and planned to leave around 5 am, but then when I got online, I saw hunny was online too..so, we had a little chat before I went to the subway station. Talking, talking, and talking, it was already 5.45 am. So when I got there, it was already 6.30 am...haha...I was so late! Checking around the market, I found out that I wasn't alone, because there were other tourists too, with the same purpose with me..to eat sashimi!! I saw a big salmon in the freezer, so hugeeeeeeeeeeee....It made me feel so yucky, then I decided not to eat any sashimi in that market. Looking around, took some pictures which I think I won't find that in Oz or Indo, it's a motorcycle for delivering their order..it is a bit similar to bajaj, but it has an open trunk at the back. So tiny and cute, for me. ("0")v.
Oh ya...I think this fish market just same as Pyrmont Fish Market in Sydney, other than that? Ours in Sydney is smaller.

I run out of energy, and met a traditional market which is not far from the fish market. So many things I wanted to buy. I bought green tea, it tastes different, and so fresh. Kept looking around for the sashimi, but none of the restaurant I like. Uhm, there was a little restaurant, which I think it has a yummm menu. Here is the picture.
When I saw her made this menu, I told my self that I couldn't believe ittttt. I eat sashimi, but now all these raw meat..huhu. But she said this the best seller menu there, so I convinced my self that it is yumm. First bite...still I think it was delicious, until I tried to eat that uni. I felt so spew...then tried to cont' eating with onion, so I won't feel so qualm. Other taste delicious, though I felt so scary at first. Overall, it was a nice food, with exception no uni.

Walking inside the traditional market again, still forcing my self to buy something ("v"). When I looked into the market, I really thought I was in Oshin movie's. Hihi..
Don't you think? I like this market, so many stuff! Such as,...
and other snacks...huhu...they are so kawaiii, I don't even dare to eat it. From the market, I walked to Ginza, a new york city of Japan. Everything is expensive stuffs, from LV, Gucci, Burberry, Bottega Venetta, and others...you name it! And the buildings are so beautiful, and hugeeeee.

Here is a big LV...lol..like a real bag...it really amazed me.

It was still 9 am when I walked around Ginza, so I tried to find a place to take a deep breath for my shockedness. Found this cute little mouse family in one of the store.
and this rabbit too...
Found a starbucks coffee just behind the Matsuya Building. Spent time to poop there for a while (*v*). Speaking of this thing, I can tell the different of the restroom in Japan and in any other places I've visited. The toilet bowl in Japan has heater. People won't feel cold when they poop during the winter time. It's interesting rite..hihi. ( I know when Alam read this, he will laugh out loud knowing me pooped in Starbucks Ginza. *tendank). I can stay half day in the restroom if I have that toilet bowl. (^o^).

Knowing I had to leave on the next day, so I went to Ueno Park straight from Ginza subway station ( it is located in Matsuya Building). Ueno Park just a park but it alway has a beautiful scenery for every season, like all the scenes in romantic movie.


and finally I found someone who helped me taking a picture (^___^)

Next destination was Asakusa, where it has a big Shinto temple, Senso-ji temple. Red color was everywhere, made the day so merrier.

The picture above is called Nakamise, a shopping street over 200 meters. Yukata is much cheaper here than in Ginza but ya Ginza is an expensive shopping area, something we can't compare at. Japanese typical souvenirs are also sold along Nakamise. After passing this street, there is another gate for the temple. I did come in to the temple, looked around, and found there were omikuji stalls around, where people consult the oracle and divine answers to their questions. Querents shake labeled sticks from enclosed metal containers and read the corresponding answers they retrieve from one of 100 possible drawers. Same as what we have in Chinese's tradition rite.
On my way back home, I met this Geisha and took a picture of them. (^-^). Kenapa bedaknya tebel banget ya?? Uhmm..anyway, I was really tired after a long day tour...lol...tour by my self.

To end my trip in Japan, I ate this menu in Narita Airport. Paid around 10 dollars, but it wasn't delicious as I thought (>.<)", the food in the street even nicest and it is cheaper also. I am going to eat in that restaurant near the hotel again, it just so yummm...slurrpp.

Ahh..it's done for the trip. (^____^)

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life