lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Adopted Recipe
written on Thursday, October 16, 2008 @ 4:19 pm ✈
Finding menu is not an easy task, I didn't realize it till it happened to me :) It's not like going to restaurant and pick one of your favorite dish. It's even harder for me who eat almost everything ( i'm not cannibal for sure, i do have my own dislike things :p) because all I know is only eat :p Back in my hometown, Pekanbaru, my mom always ask me about what to cook, and usually I only come up with an idea, but the whole process in the kitchen is all done by my mom. A different case for baking, we will do it together :) Both of us like to bake. When I was in Sydney, I tried to cook everything...lol...in my own way :D I was the one who will eat it anyway, so it's not a big problem if it wasn't delicious. But now...Steve has to eat everything, so I have to try my best for our meals. Oh...I feel like having exam everyday. We do have two menu everyday, the main menu such as meat/poultry/seafood and the vegetable. I didn't have any idea for today's dinner, until I saw the white eggs in the refrigerator. It reminds me of Ria. She mentioned to us (during conference in Yahoo) once about what to do with white eggs. Actually, that's her dad's recipe :p. So, I came up with that idea, steamed the white eggs, cut it into pieces, mix it with garlic, and stir fried the white eggs together with prawn and chinese broccoli. Oh Gosh...the smells made me hungry. Thanks Ria, and to your dad too. :D Here is the picture;  This menu is my cooking trial. So, let's see tonight...eatable or not? We'll see...huheuahua. Labels: food
|
Adopted Recipe
written on Thursday, October 16, 2008 @ 4:19 pm ✈
Finding menu is not an easy task, I didn't realize it till it happened to me :) It's not like going to restaurant and pick one of your favorite dish. It's even harder for me who eat almost everything ( i'm not cannibal for sure, i do have my own dislike things :p) because all I know is only eat :p Back in my hometown, Pekanbaru, my mom always ask me about what to cook, and usually I only come up with an idea, but the whole process in the kitchen is all done by my mom. A different case for baking, we will do it together :) Both of us like to bake. When I was in Sydney, I tried to cook everything...lol...in my own way :D I was the one who will eat it anyway, so it's not a big problem if it wasn't delicious. But now...Steve has to eat everything, so I have to try my best for our meals. Oh...I feel like having exam everyday. We do have two menu everyday, the main menu such as meat/poultry/seafood and the vegetable. I didn't have any idea for today's dinner, until I saw the white eggs in the refrigerator. It reminds me of Ria. She mentioned to us (during conference in Yahoo) once about what to do with white eggs. Actually, that's her dad's recipe :p. So, I came up with that idea, steamed the white eggs, cut it into pieces, mix it with garlic, and stir fried the white eggs together with prawn and chinese broccoli. Oh Gosh...the smells made me hungry. Thanks Ria, and to your dad too. :D Here is the picture;  This menu is my cooking trial. So, let's see tonight...eatable or not? We'll see...huheuahua. Labels: food
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|