lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Seven days before I am leaving...
written on Monday, July 07, 2008 @ 10:29 am ✈


 Time is tickling, I don't want to leave this city. After a long adjustment, I am officially given a chance to call this place as a home country. It made me sad when the ceremony was about to start, because it means I have to leave Oz soon. There are many places I haven't visited yet, lots of food I haven't tasted yet..more things haven't done yet..above all, It's a hard thing for me. I visited a lot of places lately..and I gained some kilograms, as a result of my new routines of eating outside. This weekend I had my farewell yum cha with my colleagues at Marygold, Haymarket. I prefer the menu here than in Regal. Pardon me, I have no pictures for the yum cha function :( Afterwards, went to Museum of Contemporary Art at The Rocks with Elly and Henny, lastly we had dinner in Pancake on the Rock. Then, I visited Aroma Festival at The Rocks on Sunday. I bough the white tea, they said it is very good, better than green tea. Can you believe it? I works three times better than green tea. After walked around the festival, we did window shopping into Gucci and LV...I love one of the bag in Gucci...arghh I am hoping my friend will wire my money soon. It's been three months since her brother borrowed my money =,=" I took a picture of Opera House in the late twilight, isn't it beautiful? *sobs, have to leave this beautiful city soon..Oya, I just found out this candy store around The Rocks, I only knew they do have one store in Bondi...Have a close look into the candy, it's so cute ^-^ The candy can be like orange, kiwi, cherry, etc in the middle. I saw how they make it..uhmm too much sugar but the taste was yummy :p It's a good idea for a wedding souvenirs also, I saw same candy sample with the heart picture in the middle. Uhmm...anybody interesting? Check out their website http://www.sticky.com.au/ Six days left, three quarter of my stuff has been packed. This room is full of my boxes now, but by tomorrow it will be clean since the expedition people will come to pick up all the boxes. I am coming home...
|
Seven days before I am leaving...
written on Monday, July 07, 2008 @ 10:29 am ✈


 Time is tickling, I don't want to leave this city. After a long adjustment, I am officially given a chance to call this place as a home country. It made me sad when the ceremony was about to start, because it means I have to leave Oz soon. There are many places I haven't visited yet, lots of food I haven't tasted yet..more things haven't done yet..above all, It's a hard thing for me. I visited a lot of places lately..and I gained some kilograms, as a result of my new routines of eating outside. This weekend I had my farewell yum cha with my colleagues at Marygold, Haymarket. I prefer the menu here than in Regal. Pardon me, I have no pictures for the yum cha function :( Afterwards, went to Museum of Contemporary Art at The Rocks with Elly and Henny, lastly we had dinner in Pancake on the Rock. Then, I visited Aroma Festival at The Rocks on Sunday. I bough the white tea, they said it is very good, better than green tea. Can you believe it? I works three times better than green tea. After walked around the festival, we did window shopping into Gucci and LV...I love one of the bag in Gucci...arghh I am hoping my friend will wire my money soon. It's been three months since her brother borrowed my money =,=" I took a picture of Opera House in the late twilight, isn't it beautiful? *sobs, have to leave this beautiful city soon..Oya, I just found out this candy store around The Rocks, I only knew they do have one store in Bondi...Have a close look into the candy, it's so cute ^-^ The candy can be like orange, kiwi, cherry, etc in the middle. I saw how they make it..uhmm too much sugar but the taste was yummy :p It's a good idea for a wedding souvenirs also, I saw same candy sample with the heart picture in the middle. Uhmm...anybody interesting? Check out their website http://www.sticky.com.au/ Six days left, three quarter of my stuff has been packed. This room is full of my boxes now, but by tomorrow it will be clean since the expedition people will come to pick up all the boxes. I am coming home...
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|