lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Happy New Year
written on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @ 9:16 am ✈
Hiatus for a long time? Indeed, no denial of doing such thing. I've been experiencing around with my mood, it was up and down for some period of time. Still...going on. I could be so happier day by day, and fallen to the lowest stage of the mood on the next day either. Blame me for over-sensitive, hard to please, or am i asking too much in my life expectations? We all do alike for this personality, don't we? I mean, with all of our life's dreams. I'm not into blogging mood now, pardon me I need to cheer up my self..another excuse from a lazy human creature. Ahh..Happy new year!
|
Happy New Year
written on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @ 9:16 am ✈
Hiatus for a long time? Indeed, no denial of doing such thing. I've been experiencing around with my mood, it was up and down for some period of time. Still...going on. I could be so happier day by day, and fallen to the lowest stage of the mood on the next day either. Blame me for over-sensitive, hard to please, or am i asking too much in my life expectations? We all do alike for this personality, don't we? I mean, with all of our life's dreams. I'm not into blogging mood now, pardon me I need to cheer up my self..another excuse from a lazy human creature. Ahh..Happy new year!
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|