<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8879533?origin\x3dhttp://pixelsloft.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovely day ~

trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.






recent update :
Happy Lucky Day
written on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 11:23 am ✈


It's been a while or it's been ages since I opened my book to learn something. Graduated and never touched a book again. Oopss..I did study for my cpa exam a couple years ago. That's the last time I studied about something.


I am struggling to read my instruction book now...reading without pictures is not my first option, it's very boring. It always make me sleepy, and have no mood to continue for further reading. ( i am not trying to sugar coat this..it's true)


I am learning to sew now, wish me luck~


we received big packages from my mom and brother for the past two days.
a lot of snacks...hihi...taro, pringles, yam cookies
a lot of food seasoning...make it easier for me...cooking never been this easy :D
kg-s of  "ny.syiok emping udang" and "kerupuk palembang" ..wohooo
teh sosro(ssss) and nutri sari(ssss) hoehoehoe plus my fave green tea
steam cake molds....yeap, need this
others essential stuff..... :D
too many to mention...
so happyyyyyy :D

it's st patrick day now; happy lucky day!

3 days to official spring time!!

Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life