|
Wait..winter is not over yet
written on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 @ 10:11 pm ✈
Winter wonderland is coming again. Thursday and Friday will be full of puffy snow.
I love it, everything is just white. Beautiful scenery around here, and I can wear all those winter jackets for a longer time.
Oh..it will be a white birthday for Steve then...love it! Labels: winter
|
Wait..winter is not over yet
written on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 @ 10:11 pm ✈
Winter wonderland is coming again. Thursday and Friday will be full of puffy snow.
I love it, everything is just white. Beautiful scenery around here, and I can wear all those winter jackets for a longer time.
Oh..it will be a white birthday for Steve then...love it! Labels: winter
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|