lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Bye February
written on Sunday, February 28, 2010 @ 9:54 pm ✈
We had so much fun in February; Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, and Steve's birthday. It's been a good month, that's all I can say. Hm..no denial, we had few bad times too :p
It's time to let those snow go, March is coming. We looked around the areas we live now, we found this park, and we had a good time there.
I can't wait for another snow next winter...snow, hear me...I am waiting!!! Labels: park, winter
|
Bye February
written on Sunday, February 28, 2010 @ 9:54 pm ✈
We had so much fun in February; Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, and Steve's birthday. It's been a good month, that's all I can say. Hm..no denial, we had few bad times too :p
It's time to let those snow go, March is coming. We looked around the areas we live now, we found this park, and we had a good time there.
I can't wait for another snow next winter...snow, hear me...I am waiting!!! Labels: park, winter
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|