lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Spring time with late cherry blossom
written on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 @ 4:03 pm ✈
April is here, and I've been skipping blogging for more than a week. I am enjoying the spring time too much, and I've spent sometimes outside. It's been like summer for the past two days...it's too hot.
I am done with few of my sewing projects, and looking forward for the new one. I have one in mind, hopefully will start to make it before the weekend.
It such a (great achievement or) the greatest happiness to make something for your beloved one. Just finished this project yesterday. I was laughed out loud when I saw Steve trying the short pajamas I made one for him. He was not funny, but I was just too happy to see it. The short pajamas is not a perfect one, but wearable, that's what he said. On top of that, he's happy that I made it for him. *smile, smile* I am happy too.
I managed to make cellphone case from any left fabrics that I have. My cellphone needs a new home :)
I had too much of fun sewing this and that, love it.
Anyway, it was a long weekend last week. We went to DC for cherry blossom, and I guess I need to go there next year, we were late! again! :D But I saw some of them still blossoming when I came by. Didn't have a time to take lots of picture because it was very late in the afternoon. Oh well, it doesn't matter, there always another time.
Even this squirrel had a good time there, among those cherry blossom!
It must be wonderful when all the trees are full of cherry blossom. Soft pink color, with a little bit of sun kiss in the late afternoon, I love that moment. Oh...I adore the cherry blossom as same as I love this spring.
Much more pictures from spring time.
It's spring, with a little bit of summer time.
Labels: craft, DC, spring
|
Spring time with late cherry blossom
written on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 @ 4:03 pm ✈
April is here, and I've been skipping blogging for more than a week. I am enjoying the spring time too much, and I've spent sometimes outside. It's been like summer for the past two days...it's too hot.
I am done with few of my sewing projects, and looking forward for the new one. I have one in mind, hopefully will start to make it before the weekend.
It such a (great achievement or) the greatest happiness to make something for your beloved one. Just finished this project yesterday. I was laughed out loud when I saw Steve trying the short pajamas I made one for him. He was not funny, but I was just too happy to see it. The short pajamas is not a perfect one, but wearable, that's what he said. On top of that, he's happy that I made it for him. *smile, smile* I am happy too.
I managed to make cellphone case from any left fabrics that I have. My cellphone needs a new home :)
I had too much of fun sewing this and that, love it.
Anyway, it was a long weekend last week. We went to DC for cherry blossom, and I guess I need to go there next year, we were late! again! :D But I saw some of them still blossoming when I came by. Didn't have a time to take lots of picture because it was very late in the afternoon. Oh well, it doesn't matter, there always another time.
Even this squirrel had a good time there, among those cherry blossom!
It must be wonderful when all the trees are full of cherry blossom. Soft pink color, with a little bit of sun kiss in the late afternoon, I love that moment. Oh...I adore the cherry blossom as same as I love this spring.
Much more pictures from spring time.
It's spring, with a little bit of summer time.
Labels: craft, DC, spring
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|