<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8879533?origin\x3dhttp://pixelsloft.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovely day ~

trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.






recent update :
Little Chefs of Oz
written on Monday, March 14, 2011 @ 2:20 pm ✈

I love everything about down under the earth, Australia. Not to mention about living experiences for years there, the culture, people, food, and everything about it are so perfect for me.

Several months ago, a friend of mine told me about this show which was took a huge attention in the down under the earth. I never really had a thought about it, after I read a glimpse of its tittle again. This show is really good, and it's called Junior MasterChef Australia. Thanks to youtube, so I can watch it :)


I admit that they do so good in cooking, thousands better than I am.

Watching the show makes me hungry, and shy at the same time, I wish I am as good as this junior masterchefs.

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life