lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Purple tart on our pink day
written on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 @ 1:14 pm ✈
After sixteen days of valentine's day, I just have a chance to have it here :) Oh well, i am full of procrastination.
I remember when i was back in Sydney, Australia, I usually went to this japanese bakery shop called Savoy. I forgot whom introduced me to this place, but ever since i tasted their taro tart cake, i kept on coming back to grab any of their cakes.
It;s been my obsession to bake this cake since last year, and finally I had that courage to face any failure in baking my first taro tart cake. And here is the result, not too success, but almost getting there. I failed in decorating, i realized the taro cream was not supposed to put as a border, they will drop as they are heavy (not suitable as the border). Gonna do better next time, I hope so.
Thank God hubby loves it, and I was so glad to have it our valentine's day's cake :) Labels: baking, winter
|
Purple tart on our pink day
written on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 @ 1:14 pm ✈
After sixteen days of valentine's day, I just have a chance to have it here :) Oh well, i am full of procrastination.
I remember when i was back in Sydney, Australia, I usually went to this japanese bakery shop called Savoy. I forgot whom introduced me to this place, but ever since i tasted their taro tart cake, i kept on coming back to grab any of their cakes.
It;s been my obsession to bake this cake since last year, and finally I had that courage to face any failure in baking my first taro tart cake. And here is the result, not too success, but almost getting there. I failed in decorating, i realized the taro cream was not supposed to put as a border, they will drop as they are heavy (not suitable as the border). Gonna do better next time, I hope so.
Thank God hubby loves it, and I was so glad to have it our valentine's day's cake :) Labels: baking, winter
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|