lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Cute Doll project
written on Thursday, July 15, 2010 @ 10:45 am ✈
My another attempt of sewing a doll, still amateur, so the result wasn't a perfect one. I made this during my boring day last month, what a long overdue entry by me. :p
I think it will be great friend for Steven when I am away. :)
The pattern is from Let's Make Cute Stuff by Aranzi Arenzo.
I made another pajama short for Steve yesterday, this time is better than previous one, I guess "practice makes perfect" truly a big right.
and I am thinking to sew something now...
Happy Thursday! Labels: craft, spring
|
Cute Doll project
written on Thursday, July 15, 2010 @ 10:45 am ✈
My another attempt of sewing a doll, still amateur, so the result wasn't a perfect one. I made this during my boring day last month, what a long overdue entry by me. :p
I think it will be great friend for Steven when I am away. :)
The pattern is from Let's Make Cute Stuff by Aranzi Arenzo.
I made another pajama short for Steve yesterday, this time is better than previous one, I guess "practice makes perfect" truly a big right.
and I am thinking to sew something now...
Happy Thursday! Labels: craft, spring
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|