lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
For baby Alexa
written on Thursday, June 03, 2010 @ 1:00 pm ✈
Somehow, I really wish I was live near my family. I miss them already! I can't bear the feeling of longing, it's not Australia where it only takes 8 hours of flight from Sydney to Singapore, it's too far, 21-23 hours long flight doesn't seem good. I don't need my Europe trip, all I need is a ticket back to homeland. That's all. Really looking forward for a chance to go back again :)
Before our sudden visit to homeland, I did my sewing project for little alexa. I took the pattern from the japanese book that I just bought. My first attempt to make baby cloth, not a perfect one because I found it very difficult when I had to sew the neck part. To finish the hardest part, I modified the neck part with fat quarter fabric.
It's still too big for baby alexa now, therefore I had no chance to see her wearing it when we were there.
Anyway, still many things to catch up about sewing things, I guess I need to read more about sewing techniques. I am thinking about making one for me for the next one. :)
Labels: craft, spring
|
For baby Alexa
written on Thursday, June 03, 2010 @ 1:00 pm ✈
Somehow, I really wish I was live near my family. I miss them already! I can't bear the feeling of longing, it's not Australia where it only takes 8 hours of flight from Sydney to Singapore, it's too far, 21-23 hours long flight doesn't seem good. I don't need my Europe trip, all I need is a ticket back to homeland. That's all. Really looking forward for a chance to go back again :)
Before our sudden visit to homeland, I did my sewing project for little alexa. I took the pattern from the japanese book that I just bought. My first attempt to make baby cloth, not a perfect one because I found it very difficult when I had to sew the neck part. To finish the hardest part, I modified the neck part with fat quarter fabric.
It's still too big for baby alexa now, therefore I had no chance to see her wearing it when we were there.
Anyway, still many things to catch up about sewing things, I guess I need to read more about sewing techniques. I am thinking about making one for me for the next one. :)
Labels: craft, spring
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|