lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Pieces of last week
written on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @ 2:10 pm ✈
So, I baked this cake last week for hubby to take as his dessert after lunch, I know he has so many works lately, i hope the cake boost his spirit a little bit more :P
I used my Pillsbury cake mix and chocolate frosting cream recipe for Martha Stewart recipe, I'd say the cake mix is really good, it turned out very soft, and fluffy.
As I was so confused to decide what to cook, with everything we have inside the fridge, I made Pastel Tutup after a long time. It reminds me of Shepherds Pie, a little bit similar except noddle. I guess, I won't make it too aften as hubby doesn't feel full whenever he eat this.
And this week, the heat waves is hitting again for a whole week, better be at home rather than outside. At this time like this summer, I wish fall was here already, can't hardly wait. Labels: baking, cooking, summer
|
Pieces of last week
written on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @ 2:10 pm ✈
So, I baked this cake last week for hubby to take as his dessert after lunch, I know he has so many works lately, i hope the cake boost his spirit a little bit more :P
I used my Pillsbury cake mix and chocolate frosting cream recipe for Martha Stewart recipe, I'd say the cake mix is really good, it turned out very soft, and fluffy.
As I was so confused to decide what to cook, with everything we have inside the fridge, I made Pastel Tutup after a long time. It reminds me of Shepherds Pie, a little bit similar except noddle. I guess, I won't make it too aften as hubby doesn't feel full whenever he eat this.
And this week, the heat waves is hitting again for a whole week, better be at home rather than outside. At this time like this summer, I wish fall was here already, can't hardly wait. Labels: baking, cooking, summer
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|