lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Purple yam Pastry ( Taro Moon Cake)
written on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 @ 9:34 pm ✈
I've been planned to make this since last year, finally I had frozen purple yam in stock in the freezer, and it came true. First attempt of making this, I wasn't good enough of making a nice swirls for the dough, and I should put more sugar into it. Well, craving had been fulfilled. It wasn't like I expected but was happy enough with the result.
Remind me of taro pastry from Savoy Bakery in Sydney, I miss theirs one. :) Labels: baking, fall, moon cake, pastry, purple yam, taro
|
Purple yam Pastry ( Taro Moon Cake)
written on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 @ 9:34 pm ✈
I've been planned to make this since last year, finally I had frozen purple yam in stock in the freezer, and it came true. First attempt of making this, I wasn't good enough of making a nice swirls for the dough, and I should put more sugar into it. Well, craving had been fulfilled. It wasn't like I expected but was happy enough with the result.
Remind me of taro pastry from Savoy Bakery in Sydney, I miss theirs one. :) Labels: baking, fall, moon cake, pastry, purple yam, taro
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|