lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
What I've made so far
written on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 @ 6:01 pm ✈
I do not know whether those food are healthy enough, but we are glad to make it by our selves. Brussels sprout is my fave, then cream cheese cinnamon rolls. That spinach noodles was our first time attempt, it tastes same as the package yellow noodles in store, lucky it did not fail :). Gonna make beet noodles this weekend, stir fried may be?
Thinking about what recipe to try on, baking or cooking?^^
|
What I've made so far
written on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 @ 6:01 pm ✈
I do not know whether those food are healthy enough, but we are glad to make it by our selves. Brussels sprout is my fave, then cream cheese cinnamon rolls. That spinach noodles was our first time attempt, it tastes same as the package yellow noodles in store, lucky it did not fail :). Gonna make beet noodles this weekend, stir fried may be?
Thinking about what recipe to try on, baking or cooking?^^
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|