<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8879533?origin\x3dhttp://pixelsloft.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovely day ~

trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.






recent update :
Happy Kitchen Day
written on Thursday, January 10, 2008 @ 4:48 pm ✈

Happy New Year!

This is my first entry for 2008. Uhmm, I wasn't really busy but so lazy to update . (*^_^*)

I just found out that baking is a very interesting woman things to do, beside shopping. It is a very addicted activity, which is make me gained weight. For the last week, I was made my self a little bit busy with kitchen and bakeware. The first menu was Klepon, and I made it twice (‘_^), and Steve's sister requested me to make again.

Then, I made Kue Sus, or Choux Pastry, or Cream Puff, as Steve asked me to...and again I made it twice. I love it too! v(^_^)v. At the same day, I also made Bolu Kukus Lapis, and I almost finished it by my self (*_*). Bolu Kukus is always my favorite, because my mom always made it for me when I was childhood. Arghh...I miss my mom so much now (;_;).

Wufff...ever since the cooking activities started, I've always found something new to try on. I have bunches of recipes now (*_*). We tried to make Puff Pastry 4 days ago, and it turned out okie, meaning not really a satisfaction result, but still eatable. The next day, I tried to bake it a bit longer, and it changed into a better Puff Pastry. *pemaksaan kemampuan baking. (^_^;)
Why did I put "we" word? Because Steve always accompanied me in the process of baking, and until it's done. Usually, he always took his laptop down to the kitchen, and watched NBA or just browsing in some sport websites. So, when I need a hand, he will always be there.

Oya, we also tried to make martabak manis or terang bulan. Lolz...gosongggg!!! Since we don't have that martabak pan, I just made a small version of martabak, so it wouldn't overcooked. Put some banana, and it was so deliciousss. Arghh, I really miss Indo's food.

I woke up so early two days ago, I had bad dreams, and I just can't remember them. My dreams are just like movie, it was a horror, thriller, and mysterious sometimes. I couldn't sleep well, and I even couldn't back to sleep again. I wish I had a sleepyhead where I can sleep easily. Again, I was back to kitchen, checking what we have in the fridge, and tried to find an idea about what to make. Tadaaaa..savoury muffins. (‘_^)


Added sweet corn to the ingredients, it tasted great. Steve asked me to make muffins again but this time with bologna, as a sausage/ham replacement, I also added tomato instead of dried tomato ( because we don't have it at home), and I changed the shredded cheese to slices kraft cheese which I cut it into square pieces. It turned out so tasty!!



New year. with new habit (?_?). Every time we go to supermarket, flour and baking thing is always our favorite section to go. Checking this and that, like we want to know everything about the spices, flour, and thingy. Lol...I am so addicted to baking stuff now!

Gotta off now, we are going to the supermarket again. Ciaooo.

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life