lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Honour guests
written on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 @ 10:09 am ✈
 Thinking to let go my dream shoes, I've been searching for several days and had not enough sleep because of that. I've been wasting my time, and need to get something else before I am running out of time. I almost forgot to change my flight date, thank God I checked into my krisflyer account last night and found out I need to fly in two days time. But how can I fly without a passport, yeap...it's expired in Feb 2009..therefore, need to renew my passport asap. I am planning to fly back together with my gown, so after the second alteration...I am ready to fly back home. :) It's kinda sad to know that some of friends can't make it on that month, it would be nice if we can celebrate the reception when everybody can come and gather together. I'd love to see everyone come to my wedding. Talked with Early last night, and she told me about her planning of coming back on December for her dad's birthday. I really want her to come because she is my best buddy since we were in elementary school. Futhermore, Alam told me that he couldn't make it too, he tought it will be in this January. :( I wouldn't mind if our parents want to change the date into sometimes in December, when everybody can fly back home, come and celebrate with us. Wouldn't it be nice? I did tell Sur to come also, it's not far from Spore to Pku...I am hoping he can make it too :) He can come with Julie of course, it's like visiting his mother in law anyway, because Julie's mom lives in Pku too ;p Beside those friends, I am so happy to know that most of friends are in Pku now. Meaning, I am happy to welcome they all to come along with their families to my special day. Yippyyyy....can't wait for the cherry merry day :D Friends are come and go, because everybody has their own lives and ways, no matter how busy they are, I know they will come. I'd love to share my happiness with they all. Oh well, I will continue my tasks for today...Good day!
|
Honour guests
written on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 @ 10:09 am ✈
 Thinking to let go my dream shoes, I've been searching for several days and had not enough sleep because of that. I've been wasting my time, and need to get something else before I am running out of time. I almost forgot to change my flight date, thank God I checked into my krisflyer account last night and found out I need to fly in two days time. But how can I fly without a passport, yeap...it's expired in Feb 2009..therefore, need to renew my passport asap. I am planning to fly back together with my gown, so after the second alteration...I am ready to fly back home. :) It's kinda sad to know that some of friends can't make it on that month, it would be nice if we can celebrate the reception when everybody can come and gather together. I'd love to see everyone come to my wedding. Talked with Early last night, and she told me about her planning of coming back on December for her dad's birthday. I really want her to come because she is my best buddy since we were in elementary school. Futhermore, Alam told me that he couldn't make it too, he tought it will be in this January. :( I wouldn't mind if our parents want to change the date into sometimes in December, when everybody can fly back home, come and celebrate with us. Wouldn't it be nice? I did tell Sur to come also, it's not far from Spore to Pku...I am hoping he can make it too :) He can come with Julie of course, it's like visiting his mother in law anyway, because Julie's mom lives in Pku too ;p Beside those friends, I am so happy to know that most of friends are in Pku now. Meaning, I am happy to welcome they all to come along with their families to my special day. Yippyyyy....can't wait for the cherry merry day :D Friends are come and go, because everybody has their own lives and ways, no matter how busy they are, I know they will come. I'd love to share my happiness with they all. Oh well, I will continue my tasks for today...Good day!
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|