lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Summary of holidays
written on Thursday, January 01, 2009 @ 9:58 pm ✈
 To get rid of procrastination, to kick my laziness, I should type something here. So, we've been visited some cities, especially during Steven' s off time. We went to Boston, dropped off for a while in Manhattan, Broadway ( to get pinkberry, slurp...I love the frozen yogurt :p), Providence, and Connecticut. Spent some nights in Cambridge, really love Boston...this is a good place to live...very cold though. Everything is just beautiful. Moreover, we did go to DC areas too, for so many times already. What a weird thing was, we didn't go anywhere during this new year eve, except staying at home, and relaxing. Couldn't stand the wind outside. In the afternoon, I baked marble cupcake and cooked for dinner of Meat Loaf. Really, this was the simplest ever new year eve after several years of selebrating with friends and family, like having bbq together or dinner with all friends. Then, we made some resolutions last nigh, hoping we will change into a better one, and praying everything will be fine. When we checked the weather this mid day, ahh...it is still so damn cold, so we cancelled our plan of going to Atlantic City...and again, I was stucked nowhere except the kitchen area, made Kolak ;p Ahh...what a first day in 2009...I don't want to be the same, I want some improvements. Ciaooo...need to wake up in the morning, let's go to bed, I need to lay down. Nite :)
|
Summary of holidays
written on Thursday, January 01, 2009 @ 9:58 pm ✈
 To get rid of procrastination, to kick my laziness, I should type something here. So, we've been visited some cities, especially during Steven' s off time. We went to Boston, dropped off for a while in Manhattan, Broadway ( to get pinkberry, slurp...I love the frozen yogurt :p), Providence, and Connecticut. Spent some nights in Cambridge, really love Boston...this is a good place to live...very cold though. Everything is just beautiful. Moreover, we did go to DC areas too, for so many times already. What a weird thing was, we didn't go anywhere during this new year eve, except staying at home, and relaxing. Couldn't stand the wind outside. In the afternoon, I baked marble cupcake and cooked for dinner of Meat Loaf. Really, this was the simplest ever new year eve after several years of selebrating with friends and family, like having bbq together or dinner with all friends. Then, we made some resolutions last nigh, hoping we will change into a better one, and praying everything will be fine. When we checked the weather this mid day, ahh...it is still so damn cold, so we cancelled our plan of going to Atlantic City...and again, I was stucked nowhere except the kitchen area, made Kolak ;p Ahh...what a first day in 2009...I don't want to be the same, I want some improvements. Ciaooo...need to wake up in the morning, let's go to bed, I need to lay down. Nite :)
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|