<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8879533?origin\x3dhttp://pixelsloft.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovely day ~

trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.






recent update :
Little brat
written on Monday, February 23, 2009 @ 10:29 am ✈


This is Evan, Steve's nephew, we usually call him "a little brat" because he can be sweet, yet stubborn and annoying at the same time. Anyway, he's a just a baby boy of 3,5 years old and we love him. Lately he calls me by ii yua...what a surprise heoheohoehoeo and it made me laugh out loud when I heard that word at the very first time. I even asked him "again?" to make sure what he said before and he said the same thing "ii yua"...like saying "dua"....and I just "muahuahuahuaa" I laughed not because I am happy to hear him call me by ii yua, but because I felt it so "geli" haohaohoa...he used to call me by "girl" or "girlllllll" as if he is screaming every time he needs something from me. If he's in a good mood, he will whisper a very polite words into your ear and say "girl, I want orange"...and if you can't hear it, he will say it again with a very soft tone "can I have orange please?" Isn't he sweet? Lolz..he's very smart to make you happy.

It's so funny to listen to his talkie talkie things...he can mix the sentence with english and indonesian words, such as "I want minum obat.", " Mommy, you nakal.", etc. It reminds me of my niece. When I talked to her on the phone last week, she told me that she is waiting for me to come home. So cute, I love her baby language :)
*sobs I miss this little brat too.

Okay, back to Evan. We took his pictures because his grandparents miss him so much and asked his uncle for the pictures. He didn't shy at all when we wanted to take his picture. He brought along his McQueen car and his trash truck toys to accompany him. Finally he got bored and asked me to take a picture of his McQueen car...only his toy in the frame, and then "I want to see McQueen...show me." When he saw the preview, he laughed out load...he was so happy to see the McQueen car.

Yeahh...Evan the baby boy...but every time his parents call him by "Baby Evan", or "baby Diaper"...he will scream,,,and yelling at them that he is a big boy..."I big boy, I Evan."

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life