<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8879533?origin\x3dhttp://pixelsloft.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovely day ~

trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.






recent update :
Recap for the past monts.
written on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 12:35 pm ✈

It's really a long absence from blogging, I was just not into blogging things for the past months.
To short, I am happily eating and sleeping well in Pekanbaru, my home sweetest home. I left Steven in Philly due to his works.

I gained several kg-s already, oh well I better watch my weight before it's too late for me. The reception is four months away, and I hope I can get everything done. Cross my finger.

It's almost two months since I arrived here, there are several moments has been happened. I lost my golden retriever dog on May 31, 2009. We love him so much, so sad that we had to let him go. Then, we have this basset hound dog as his replacement. This puppy is a cute one, we are started to love him more and more because we watch every little funny things from his behavior every day. His name is Lucky, I hope he's lucky than my eight years old golden retriever. *pray and pray.

Then, I went to Malaysia with my parents for my dad's eye surgery. His eye is getting better, and hopefully his eye's sights will back as normal.

To be honest, I love to stay here, gather together with all the family member, it is a blessing. :)

Well, that's for now...I'm so sleepy, nite.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life