lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Happy New Year
written on Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 10:43 pm ✈
It was first morning in January 2010. I saw this view from the cinema's carpark, near to Target. While Steve was cleaning up the car, I was walking on the pedestrian for checking those birds with their friends on those electrical wires and those dried trees. I do think they enjoy their life, and I should too, wherever I am. Enjoy the ride, and have the fullest of its all.
Last year was great, so much happened, good and bad, but mostly good...it was a wonderful year...finally, we had wedding receptions...the best of all, we met up with our families, relatives and friends there.
So, this year...
* Pray more * Smile more * Save more * Less complains * Plus any other things that make us better
Again, Happy New Year folks.
|
Happy New Year
written on Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 10:43 pm ✈
It was first morning in January 2010. I saw this view from the cinema's carpark, near to Target. While Steve was cleaning up the car, I was walking on the pedestrian for checking those birds with their friends on those electrical wires and those dried trees. I do think they enjoy their life, and I should too, wherever I am. Enjoy the ride, and have the fullest of its all.
Last year was great, so much happened, good and bad, but mostly good...it was a wonderful year...finally, we had wedding receptions...the best of all, we met up with our families, relatives and friends there.
So, this year...
* Pray more * Smile more * Save more * Less complains * Plus any other things that make us better
Again, Happy New Year folks.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|