lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
We had/did/went etc
written on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 4:58 pm ✈
We experienced a lot of things this year, Thank God mostly were good, and we are absolutely very good now, happiest ever. Looking back to the past, and remembering all those that happened, it's sure making me change in a certain way, appreciation to this life..that's what I feel about. Let's review our year of 2009;
- We spent New Year of 2009 together in Philly, spent our time at home, listened to fireworks from our room. - Celebrated our first Valentine together, finally! - Had time together to celebrate Steve's birthday and I baked Steve's birthday cake by my self. It was carrot cake with green tea cream cheese icing.
- Visited friends in DC ( Irene and Ivan, and Vincent; Steve's friends) - Did alteration for my wedding gown in New York.
- Met another new friend ( Jetty's friend), he's working in New York.
- I had to think so many months to order my clay bouquet, yes...I can save it forever, may be for my daughter, grand daughter, for generation to generation, if it's possible to do...( I wish) :D - Had our pre wedding pictures around Brooklyn Bridge, Queens, Central Park, Grand Central, Times Square, and around. - We had to be a part again for a while before the receptions, because I had to go back to Indonesia while Steve stayed for his works. - While Steve was worked in US, I've been traveled to Malaysia for many times to accompany my parents for medical check up. - While Steve enjoyed his summer by going to parks with his sister's family, I was traveled to Singapore, Phuket, and Bangkok with my cousin. :D - I went to Jakarta, Bandung and surrounds with my friend, Jetty. Enjoyed those delicious food, and had a reunion with my high school friends. - I also had a meeting with The Uppermost, a wonderful photographers with thousands ideas and smiles.
- Preparing the wedding alone was crazy, I knew it won't be perfect, but that's the best I can do. - My older brother was sick for no reason, it was a shocking news ever in the family. We thank God that he is getting better now. - Together with my sister in law and cousin, we traveled to Medan. I met Huilie and her family there. She took us around and tasted delicious food. Yummm..thanks heaps friend! - Took a flight alone to Batam, a small island of Indonesia, closed to Singapore. Then continue my journey to Singapore by taking a speed boat, to pick up Steve at Changi in the next morning :) - We met again!! We had some fun of food tasting in Singapore food court. We love it. - We traveled to Kuala Lumpur, had a short fun day in Sunway Resort, and prepared to go back to Indonesia for our receptions. - Steve enjoyed his longing for mangosteen, salak, and durian. I should take his picture! Urrghh forgot to do so. - Had our reception in my hometown ( Thank God, finally it's done!!), and the next day flew to Jakarta for our visa stamping. Spent a night at Jakarta, we even had a chance to have dinner in a mall. Then had our shopping in Mangga Dua and Grand Indonesia after going to the embassy. And run to the airport for our flight to Surabaya at night. A long day. - Another reception in Surabaya, then flew to Bali :) Wohooo...it was a non-stop traveling schedule. - Met again with The Uppermost and WIMO for our post-wedding picture. It was a tremendous fun event of life for us. - After several days, we had to go back to Jakarta for picking up our passports. We spent a night at Laura's place, and she took up for dim sum for lunch. It was yummyy. Met C Ivy and Suli for baso breakfast before heading to airport again. Glad to meet them. :) Thank youuuuu - Back to Pekanbaru, spent a couple days at home together with my family.
- Flew to Singapore again, and catched our flight to States.
- Road trip to South ( main destination Orlando, FL)...yeaa....Disney World of course :)
- Hit by snow storm on the way back home. ( the first biggest snow ever in my life, and coincidently Steve too! :p ) Lucky me to experience this kind of beautiful nature disaster in my first year in US.
- Hunting for the houses and apartments, and ended up we live in apartment now. :D
I can't sort of everything into the lines, but I've put the main things that happened during 2009. Everything was gorgeous, fabulous, it's the year that I will remember for the whole of my life...It was a good year for me, hope for everyone's too.
|
We had/did/went etc
written on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 4:58 pm ✈
We experienced a lot of things this year, Thank God mostly were good, and we are absolutely very good now, happiest ever. Looking back to the past, and remembering all those that happened, it's sure making me change in a certain way, appreciation to this life..that's what I feel about. Let's review our year of 2009;
- We spent New Year of 2009 together in Philly, spent our time at home, listened to fireworks from our room. - Celebrated our first Valentine together, finally! - Had time together to celebrate Steve's birthday and I baked Steve's birthday cake by my self. It was carrot cake with green tea cream cheese icing.
- Visited friends in DC ( Irene and Ivan, and Vincent; Steve's friends) - Did alteration for my wedding gown in New York.
- Met another new friend ( Jetty's friend), he's working in New York.
- I had to think so many months to order my clay bouquet, yes...I can save it forever, may be for my daughter, grand daughter, for generation to generation, if it's possible to do...( I wish) :D - Had our pre wedding pictures around Brooklyn Bridge, Queens, Central Park, Grand Central, Times Square, and around. - We had to be a part again for a while before the receptions, because I had to go back to Indonesia while Steve stayed for his works. - While Steve was worked in US, I've been traveled to Malaysia for many times to accompany my parents for medical check up. - While Steve enjoyed his summer by going to parks with his sister's family, I was traveled to Singapore, Phuket, and Bangkok with my cousin. :D - I went to Jakarta, Bandung and surrounds with my friend, Jetty. Enjoyed those delicious food, and had a reunion with my high school friends. - I also had a meeting with The Uppermost, a wonderful photographers with thousands ideas and smiles.
- Preparing the wedding alone was crazy, I knew it won't be perfect, but that's the best I can do. - My older brother was sick for no reason, it was a shocking news ever in the family. We thank God that he is getting better now. - Together with my sister in law and cousin, we traveled to Medan. I met Huilie and her family there. She took us around and tasted delicious food. Yummm..thanks heaps friend! - Took a flight alone to Batam, a small island of Indonesia, closed to Singapore. Then continue my journey to Singapore by taking a speed boat, to pick up Steve at Changi in the next morning :) - We met again!! We had some fun of food tasting in Singapore food court. We love it. - We traveled to Kuala Lumpur, had a short fun day in Sunway Resort, and prepared to go back to Indonesia for our receptions. - Steve enjoyed his longing for mangosteen, salak, and durian. I should take his picture! Urrghh forgot to do so. - Had our reception in my hometown ( Thank God, finally it's done!!), and the next day flew to Jakarta for our visa stamping. Spent a night at Jakarta, we even had a chance to have dinner in a mall. Then had our shopping in Mangga Dua and Grand Indonesia after going to the embassy. And run to the airport for our flight to Surabaya at night. A long day. - Another reception in Surabaya, then flew to Bali :) Wohooo...it was a non-stop traveling schedule. - Met again with The Uppermost and WIMO for our post-wedding picture. It was a tremendous fun event of life for us. - After several days, we had to go back to Jakarta for picking up our passports. We spent a night at Laura's place, and she took up for dim sum for lunch. It was yummyy. Met C Ivy and Suli for baso breakfast before heading to airport again. Glad to meet them. :) Thank youuuuu - Back to Pekanbaru, spent a couple days at home together with my family.
- Flew to Singapore again, and catched our flight to States.
- Road trip to South ( main destination Orlando, FL)...yeaa....Disney World of course :)
- Hit by snow storm on the way back home. ( the first biggest snow ever in my life, and coincidently Steve too! :p ) Lucky me to experience this kind of beautiful nature disaster in my first year in US.
- Hunting for the houses and apartments, and ended up we live in apartment now. :D
I can't sort of everything into the lines, but I've put the main things that happened during 2009. Everything was gorgeous, fabulous, it's the year that I will remember for the whole of my life...It was a good year for me, hope for everyone's too.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|