<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8879533?origin\x3dhttp://pixelsloft.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovely day ~

trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.






recent update :
Back to Uncle Sam
written on Monday, November 23, 2009 @ 8:53 am ✈




I guess life has to go on no matter what happened with everything surround us.
I am done with those wedding reception things, it wasn't exactly like I wanted too, especially with those receptions things related to the traditions as what the MC wanted to. He was kinda ruined half of it. The pictures are good, but not as many as I thought. Everytime I think of it, I am a lil bit regret to hire him on my day. Oh well...it's past now, let's move on to new life and house moving things.

We've here since last monday, and still on jet lag for days. It doesn't make sense to be like this, but it is happening now. I am hoping to be like this until Black Friday because we need to wake up early in the morning to grab a new pc for me *extremely very happy* . I really need one in windows not this linux pc :p

And we've been starting looking for house to buy or rent. Still haven't heard any news from the bank regarding pre-approval letter for mortgage, yeap it takes days because Steve's status is not green card or citizen yet. We have some in mind if we have to rent, it takes 10 minutes to Steve's office which is very good for us. I feel a lil bit sad to move out from Philly because I've been here for a while. I love those vintage shops in South St and of course Max B!! I didn't realise it until yesterday when we had a little inspection to some apartments in New Jersey. It will be hard to leave this city too...it's too pack but yet very enjoyable too.

My days' plans has to be delayed first because I have no space around, it's full with boxes everywhere...grr...grrr...bored, but it's nothing much I can do now.



0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life