lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Gift from Oz
written on Sunday, December 27, 2009 @ 7:48 pm ✈
 It's a wonderful thing for this Christmas time, we've got a present from Sydney! Yes, the place that I miss so much!! Moreover, it's from my favorite store, Japan City!!! Yea, it is japanese tea set with a package of green tea inside the box too :)
When Steve picked the present from the door, I wondered who sent me the gift because nobody asked me about any gifts. It's a huge surprise for me, because I didn't expect any. I read the sender, and....Oh My God...she is such a kind person, she think of us during this Christmas time...She is Ellis, yes...she gave such wonderful colors for our Christmas time. It's more than the excitement that I had when we got 23 inches of snow a couple days before Christmas time. Thank you so much...I miss you!
We will try our new japanese green tea in our new apartment soon! Can't wait.
|
Gift from Oz
written on Sunday, December 27, 2009 @ 7:48 pm ✈
 It's a wonderful thing for this Christmas time, we've got a present from Sydney! Yes, the place that I miss so much!! Moreover, it's from my favorite store, Japan City!!! Yea, it is japanese tea set with a package of green tea inside the box too :)
When Steve picked the present from the door, I wondered who sent me the gift because nobody asked me about any gifts. It's a huge surprise for me, because I didn't expect any. I read the sender, and....Oh My God...she is such a kind person, she think of us during this Christmas time...She is Ellis, yes...she gave such wonderful colors for our Christmas time. It's more than the excitement that I had when we got 23 inches of snow a couple days before Christmas time. Thank you so much...I miss you!
We will try our new japanese green tea in our new apartment soon! Can't wait.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|