lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
here comes weekdays...
written on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 1:29 pm ✈
The snow is falling lightly outside, I wish it was heavy, so I can play and take more pictures outside.
Weekend is just over, it was the best valentine days (i had it more than one day) so far, we went here and there together.
Yesterday...We out to the mall for lunch, had Jangjangmyun korean noodle (almost failed with this task) for dinner, watched Winter Olympic's figure skating at night, fantastic! and Enjoying our togetherness, lovely! :)
10 days to Steve's birthday, I need to get more creative with this birthday, I have this cake in my mind, hoping to get everything I need in time.
and I think it less than 30 days to Spring...time flies!
|
here comes weekdays...
written on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 1:29 pm ✈
The snow is falling lightly outside, I wish it was heavy, so I can play and take more pictures outside.
Weekend is just over, it was the best valentine days (i had it more than one day) so far, we went here and there together.
Yesterday...We out to the mall for lunch, had Jangjangmyun korean noodle (almost failed with this task) for dinner, watched Winter Olympic's figure skating at night, fantastic! and Enjoying our togetherness, lovely! :)
10 days to Steve's birthday, I need to get more creative with this birthday, I have this cake in my mind, hoping to get everything I need in time.
and I think it less than 30 days to Spring...time flies!
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|