lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Yummy Cotton Chiffon
written on Thursday, April 15, 2010 @ 7:27 am ✈
I know, I am still lacking in decorating the cake, but hey I am so happy about it now, finally in my second attempt I can really make the chiffon cake :D
At last, a successful chiffon cake. Yippyyy!
What I love more about chiffon cake is the softness of the texture. Remind me of my mom's chiffon cake, she always made one for us. :)
Oh my oh my, I am wanting to eat it more of this cake... Labels: baking, spring
|
Yummy Cotton Chiffon
written on Thursday, April 15, 2010 @ 7:27 am ✈
I know, I am still lacking in decorating the cake, but hey I am so happy about it now, finally in my second attempt I can really make the chiffon cake :D
At last, a successful chiffon cake. Yippyyy!
What I love more about chiffon cake is the softness of the texture. Remind me of my mom's chiffon cake, she always made one for us. :)
Oh my oh my, I am wanting to eat it more of this cake... Labels: baking, spring
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|