lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Deers and friends, on Thursday afternoon.
written on Monday, April 19, 2010 @ 2:10 pm ✈
I felt like just had a long weekend. Because Steve got a half day off on Thursday and full day off on Friday.
After lunch we went to Valley Forge National Park again, I love to spend my late afternoon there. The views are always amazing. Sometimes I think, it could be a heaven on earth, it's beautiful.
But most of all, I like this place because they have deers live here. If I am lucky, I will find bambi here someday. ( I love bambi so much.)
This shoot was taken by Steve, this deer was really aware of people around him.
He looked at me :)
I am watching you too, he said.
The sun's light was lovely that day.
Love those trees and branches, I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
A while ago, I still miss Sydney, well I think I kinda like where I live now...if only I can find some places like this all the time. :) Labels: park, spring, trip
|
Deers and friends, on Thursday afternoon.
written on Monday, April 19, 2010 @ 2:10 pm ✈
I felt like just had a long weekend. Because Steve got a half day off on Thursday and full day off on Friday.
After lunch we went to Valley Forge National Park again, I love to spend my late afternoon there. The views are always amazing. Sometimes I think, it could be a heaven on earth, it's beautiful.
But most of all, I like this place because they have deers live here. If I am lucky, I will find bambi here someday. ( I love bambi so much.)
This shoot was taken by Steve, this deer was really aware of people around him.
He looked at me :)
I am watching you too, he said.
The sun's light was lovely that day.
Love those trees and branches, I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
A while ago, I still miss Sydney, well I think I kinda like where I live now...if only I can find some places like this all the time. :) Labels: park, spring, trip
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|