lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Don't grow too fast
written on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 @ 1:33 am ✈
While I was removing the wallpaper, he was such a good boy, no sissy things, so understandable not like he is usually do to me. He helped me with those papers on the carpet. Thanks baby z :)
Looking at his daily picture on my camera and cellphone every night before I go to bed, but today I just realized he is a big boy now, it brought me into tears. I can't imagine he is growing this fast. This mommy is afraid that her baby won't like to be kissed and hugged anymore, you know most mommies out there complain about this a lot.
mommy knows that time can't be stopped, so please always be my baby.
Love you lots.
|
Don't grow too fast
written on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 @ 1:33 am ✈
While I was removing the wallpaper, he was such a good boy, no sissy things, so understandable not like he is usually do to me. He helped me with those papers on the carpet. Thanks baby z :)
Looking at his daily picture on my camera and cellphone every night before I go to bed, but today I just realized he is a big boy now, it brought me into tears. I can't imagine he is growing this fast. This mommy is afraid that her baby won't like to be kissed and hugged anymore, you know most mommies out there complain about this a lot.
mommy knows that time can't be stopped, so please always be my baby.
Love you lots.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|