lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Dream of Sydney
written on Sunday, August 02, 2009 @ 5:30 am ✈
   I ♥ spring, and imagine my self walking around in Hyde Park, Sydney or visiting Canberra for Tulips Festival. Am I so into Aussie? I ♥ those times when I was still there. I know Sydney is not same as last time when I was there. Some of my friends have their own places already, moved to suburb. If I was there, I think I have my own place now. ;) Dream, and keep on dreaming baby :D
|
Dream of Sydney
written on Sunday, August 02, 2009 @ 5:30 am ✈
   I ♥ spring, and imagine my self walking around in Hyde Park, Sydney or visiting Canberra for Tulips Festival. Am I so into Aussie? I ♥ those times when I was still there. I know Sydney is not same as last time when I was there. Some of my friends have their own places already, moved to suburb. If I was there, I think I have my own place now. ;) Dream, and keep on dreaming baby :D
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|