lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
My food remedy
written on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 @ 9:54 am ✈
What is the best remedy for gloomy feeling? For me, it sure is a delicious yummy food. It always relieves me from that crumpy feeling inside my heart, it somehow releases a feeling of content. I will feel to the extend I am going to say to my self that I am okay.
Colourful food indeed has such affects for me, and I found this pancake did light up my day that morning. I admit this the the best pancake recipe I ever tried at home. Beside those my favorite spicy foods, this one is also one of those I should keep.
So whenever I feel blue, I need delicious food as my remedy, I think I don't have any other. Or should I?
|
My food remedy
written on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 @ 9:54 am ✈
What is the best remedy for gloomy feeling? For me, it sure is a delicious yummy food. It always relieves me from that crumpy feeling inside my heart, it somehow releases a feeling of content. I will feel to the extend I am going to say to my self that I am okay.
Colourful food indeed has such affects for me, and I found this pancake did light up my day that morning. I admit this the the best pancake recipe I ever tried at home. Beside those my favorite spicy foods, this one is also one of those I should keep.
So whenever I feel blue, I need delicious food as my remedy, I think I don't have any other. Or should I?
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|