lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Happy Valentine's Day
written on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 @ 10:25 am ✈
Woah, I have been slacking around for the past months, haven't visited my own blog. Well, not to be specific but I have my own reason for doing so, hmm yup busy with my little family, thats all i can say. That's not an excuse, I really meant it.
 Anyway, it's kinda late but Happy Valentine's Day! It's kinda special this year because Steve gave me flowers instead of chocolate. He never gave me one before, so it was like a miracle to get one. We didn't do any special dinner or something like that, we just had our ordinary dinner together as a family.
And for this year, I have a project of 365 days of pictures for zach, yeap for a whole this 2014 year. I am able to take his every day picture so far, but I might not be able to post it to Instagram everyday, because I always so tired at night after a long day with zach and I already overslept by the time I try to post it. Days fly so quick with a toddler, I barely have time for my self lately.
We've been surrounded with snow for almost a month, it's still here anyway and so freezing cold outside. Everywhere is white, feeling like living in Alaska. We had fun when the snow storm came, zach loves snow too, he always so happy when he sees the snow shower.
It is so gorgeous with all white snow around but some people already sick of it, for us...we just enjoy the moment.
Isn't it beautiful? Too pretty I would say :) we even went to the park to have a photo session for daddy and zach. We have so many plans for next winter, hopefully we will have snowsuits by that time.
Alright, that's the update for now. Hoping to keep up with this blog.
|
Happy Valentine's Day
written on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 @ 10:25 am ✈
Woah, I have been slacking around for the past months, haven't visited my own blog. Well, not to be specific but I have my own reason for doing so, hmm yup busy with my little family, thats all i can say. That's not an excuse, I really meant it.
 Anyway, it's kinda late but Happy Valentine's Day! It's kinda special this year because Steve gave me flowers instead of chocolate. He never gave me one before, so it was like a miracle to get one. We didn't do any special dinner or something like that, we just had our ordinary dinner together as a family.
And for this year, I have a project of 365 days of pictures for zach, yeap for a whole this 2014 year. I am able to take his every day picture so far, but I might not be able to post it to Instagram everyday, because I always so tired at night after a long day with zach and I already overslept by the time I try to post it. Days fly so quick with a toddler, I barely have time for my self lately.
We've been surrounded with snow for almost a month, it's still here anyway and so freezing cold outside. Everywhere is white, feeling like living in Alaska. We had fun when the snow storm came, zach loves snow too, he always so happy when he sees the snow shower.
It is so gorgeous with all white snow around but some people already sick of it, for us...we just enjoy the moment.
Isn't it beautiful? Too pretty I would say :) we even went to the park to have a photo session for daddy and zach. We have so many plans for next winter, hopefully we will have snowsuits by that time.
Alright, that's the update for now. Hoping to keep up with this blog.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|