lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Life spices
written on Thursday, January 24, 2008 @ 4:31 pm ✈
 I did type two paragraphs before I am started to type this, but those sentences seem not so appropriate for me to put here, when I am still doubting whether my thoughts is right or not. I couldn't control my mind sometimes, especially when I came to conclusion about my temper. When that stubborn come into me, I always think I am the right one, and someone else just couldn't understand me well. And again, my theory of "nobody understands me better except my self" emerged again. The theory crept to the head, and was rooted to the heart. At that time, only peace and clarity that could stop my anger. So, that's why I like to walk alone, just to calm my self. We went to Toyota Ardmore this morning, because Steven wanted his driver window to be fixed, he could hear wind while he drove in highway, and he told me that was very annoying. Actually, we went there too yesterday, and it's been fixed but because he didn't satisfy and still listened to that wind, we went there again. The technician told him that they already did some test drive for 4 miles with 40-50 mph, and they didn't hear any wind from the driver window, and gave him some explanation. Eventually, Steve said Ok and he trusts them. Lolz..afterward, he came with the theory that the glue haven't dried yet yesterday, and it already dried today after we left it for a while, therefore, we didn't hear any wind anymore today. I learned that we just have to wait for the result sometimes, not into the rush, there is no such thing. Like, "sedikit-sedikit lama-lama menjadi bukit?". May be I have to apply this sentence into my self also. I have to be more patient in everything. Oya, I left him alone in Toyota showroom yesterday, because I almost angry about something and I shouldn't bother about. I walked around the plaza near the showroom, and he picked me up in the middle of my way back to the showroom. We discussed about that when we arrived at home, and it's been solved. I think, the way people in Sumatra and Java speak are very different in many ways. It always make us misunderstanding, misinterpretation, and make us have an arguments. The intonation, the words, the way they make the sentence, their jokes, etc. Sometimes, I just don't get it. It really makes me think, either me or him is right, or wrong. I don't know, may be it's only me. Finally, I feel so much better today, and I really do. This long vacation, really makes us know each other better, better than just the haha hihi on the msn, chit-chat on the phone, and also my previous vacations here. There is no word of regret, because I am happy enough for the way it is. We just need more process to know each other better, but I believe there is nobody that really knows their partners because every individual is unique in their own ways, they always hop out with their new habits, and personality. A little bit story from the weekend. I met Irene last Sunday, supposed to meet Anak Nakal too but we were late, he already left when we reached DC. Irene took us to a korean bakery, we ate ice cream there. It's yumm, and we had chit chat in Starbucks, and finished the night by having dinner in Mexican restaurant. Yuummm...lolz...It always laughs when we talk with Irene, so many funny stories.   Anyway, I made Lava Cake for our dessert yesterday night, and he loves it. (I put lava cake's picture on the top). After that we were busy scanning and preparing documents for his company requirements. I slept first while he watched NBA, I have no idea where he got all that energy. Oh well, that's it for now. Gonna go to the airport now. It is going to have snow tomorrow. :)
Labels: food, friends, life
|
Life spices
written on Thursday, January 24, 2008 @ 4:31 pm ✈
 I did type two paragraphs before I am started to type this, but those sentences seem not so appropriate for me to put here, when I am still doubting whether my thoughts is right or not. I couldn't control my mind sometimes, especially when I came to conclusion about my temper. When that stubborn come into me, I always think I am the right one, and someone else just couldn't understand me well. And again, my theory of "nobody understands me better except my self" emerged again. The theory crept to the head, and was rooted to the heart. At that time, only peace and clarity that could stop my anger. So, that's why I like to walk alone, just to calm my self. We went to Toyota Ardmore this morning, because Steven wanted his driver window to be fixed, he could hear wind while he drove in highway, and he told me that was very annoying. Actually, we went there too yesterday, and it's been fixed but because he didn't satisfy and still listened to that wind, we went there again. The technician told him that they already did some test drive for 4 miles with 40-50 mph, and they didn't hear any wind from the driver window, and gave him some explanation. Eventually, Steve said Ok and he trusts them. Lolz..afterward, he came with the theory that the glue haven't dried yet yesterday, and it already dried today after we left it for a while, therefore, we didn't hear any wind anymore today. I learned that we just have to wait for the result sometimes, not into the rush, there is no such thing. Like, "sedikit-sedikit lama-lama menjadi bukit?". May be I have to apply this sentence into my self also. I have to be more patient in everything. Oya, I left him alone in Toyota showroom yesterday, because I almost angry about something and I shouldn't bother about. I walked around the plaza near the showroom, and he picked me up in the middle of my way back to the showroom. We discussed about that when we arrived at home, and it's been solved. I think, the way people in Sumatra and Java speak are very different in many ways. It always make us misunderstanding, misinterpretation, and make us have an arguments. The intonation, the words, the way they make the sentence, their jokes, etc. Sometimes, I just don't get it. It really makes me think, either me or him is right, or wrong. I don't know, may be it's only me. Finally, I feel so much better today, and I really do. This long vacation, really makes us know each other better, better than just the haha hihi on the msn, chit-chat on the phone, and also my previous vacations here. There is no word of regret, because I am happy enough for the way it is. We just need more process to know each other better, but I believe there is nobody that really knows their partners because every individual is unique in their own ways, they always hop out with their new habits, and personality. A little bit story from the weekend. I met Irene last Sunday, supposed to meet Anak Nakal too but we were late, he already left when we reached DC. Irene took us to a korean bakery, we ate ice cream there. It's yumm, and we had chit chat in Starbucks, and finished the night by having dinner in Mexican restaurant. Yuummm...lolz...It always laughs when we talk with Irene, so many funny stories.   Anyway, I made Lava Cake for our dessert yesterday night, and he loves it. (I put lava cake's picture on the top). After that we were busy scanning and preparing documents for his company requirements. I slept first while he watched NBA, I have no idea where he got all that energy. Oh well, that's it for now. Gonna go to the airport now. It is going to have snow tomorrow. :)
Labels: food, friends, life
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|