lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Back to Sydney
written on Friday, February 01, 2008 @ 10:11 am ✈
Here I am, back in Sydney again (just arrived on Wednesday morning) before heading to Spore on this coming monday. Yeap, I left Philly at 5 am, Steve drove me to JFK because my flight was at 9 am on last Sunday, 27 January 2008. Again, I am so jet lag, my world is totally turn around now. I am succeed of not letting my self cry in front of Steve, I think he might be a little bit confuse, because usually I couldn't stop crying whenever it was a time for me to leave, especially before I have to pass the security check, that was the perfect time for me to be a baby cry, because I am always sad to leave him. When that climax moment came, I was really desperately want to run after him, and want him to ask me to stay. It won't happen for sure, because this is the better way for us at the moment. Something that I have to do for a good will. Should he be proud of me being not cry? I think you better should hunny...lolz..but I did cry inside in the waiting room...so me. ^-^ I got three seats by my self to use in my flight of New York - Tokyo. It wasn't full, I can say it's only 1/3 of flight got occupied, most of people slept like they were slept in a bed. It was very good! Good because nobody saw me cried ^9^. The silly thing that I did for 14 hours of journey was counting. It just came across to my mind, that I was still with Steve, 3 hours ago, 6 hours ago, 9 hours ago, 12 hours ago, and even before I slept at night in the hotel, I said to my self, I was still with Steve yesterday. Until now, I am keep on counting of us being far away to each other until that time come, need patiently waiting. I arrived at hotel around 4 pm, had a rest for about one hour, then took a quit shower and rushing to Asakusa for buying what my housemate wanted from the temple, it's Hu in hokkien language, but I'm not sure what it is in english. When I got there, it was already closed >_<. I walked around the temple for a while and bought a kimono for my niece, after that straight went to Maihama, Disneyland again. I thought it's not going to be crowded as that was a weekday, but I was wrong!!! It was so full, I couldn't move here and there, and all of them were so busy moving around the store. Arghh...I was stuck in the middle, couldn't choose any stuff...erghhhh...I stayed there until 9 pm, that was the time when the store started to be not over crowded with people saying "kawaiiiiii....sumimaseeeee....kawaiiiiiii" =___=! The travel time from Maihama to Higashi Shinjuku takes about 30 minutes by subway, and finally I was really out of energy, and I fell asleep in the subway @__@ I was woke up when my shopping bag was about out of my hand...haohaohoa...never like this before. I still feel it's so silly to fall asleep inside the subway...but hey, that's what I always saw in Japan in the morning and afternoon. So, I shouldn't shy for telling this..hehe...not only me, I think I also read one of Wiwin's entry last time, she fell asleep in the busway, if I am not mistaken ^-^v I bought Japanese fried rice on my way back to the hotel, it is located just in front of the hotel. I had my dinner while I was talking to Steve on the phone. Uhh...every time we had to finish our conversation, my voice straightly changed, yea yea yea...I am a baby cry. Couldn't stand the feeling!! The next day, I woke up at 5 am....I was still jet lagggg! uhhh, padahal uda set alarm jam 8. The only thing I remember that time, my stomach was singing all longgg, then I had my very early breakfast to keep it quiet. By 7 am, I was already out, went to Sensoji temple again to grab Hu, and Ikehabara was my next place to go. Oh Goshhh, almost kalap there, so many cute stuff, 9 floors of that building are electronics, so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....uhh...beneran kalap kalo uda liat barang gituan, ada mouse gambar winnie the pooh, mickey and minnie mouse, snoopy, etc...pokoknya cuteeeee deh!! Kayanya si Yon kalo sampe disini juga kalap deh, eh iya C Ipii jg pasti deh heoheoehohoe...have to go there if you are going to Japan!!! Lot lots of stuff you just want to buy, they are expensive though... If my bro didn't remind me about that dumping economic system of Japan, I must be broke now =__= Honestly, they all are kawaii. Oya, I ate waffle while I was waiting for the store to open. Green tea flavour, it's so yummm...I just remembered to take photo of its after I finished everything >_<    From there, I went to Roppongi, and visited the Tokyo City View. It's so amazing.. people can see a whole Tokyo just from there. Something that I didn't want to miss while I was in Tokyo, uhmm visiting the Hachiko. Thanks to the Amazing Race, I got the clue from that race, so it wasn't really hard for me to find Hachiko, it is exactly right in front the station.. Yippyyyy, I found it. I am really think that I can join the Amazing Race for Asia now *mimpi2x...hahaoahoa.   Another thing that people should make sure they don't miss thing, you should buy MOCHICREAM. Yummm....with the cream inside, so delicious!! They also have it in Narita Airport, so please please not to forget to buy and try it. ^-^ Oya, I just knew from Wiwin that Erwin already posted our pictures there...lolz..sorry guys, we just suddenly decided to take pictures with Erwin in the very last minutes. ^^v We didn't really have time to take pictures that day, Steven also busy with his school things. Moreover, we were late to pick Erwin in the hotel. Gara2x matanya Steven kemasukan bulu mata...huhu, anyway Erwin is a funny guy. We always laughed during the photo session. We started to take pictures around 11 am, and we have to finish by 2 pm since Steve had appointment at 3 pm, furthermore Erwin's flight was at 4.30 pm. A very very tight schedule, we didn't take many pictures I think. Here is one of the picture that we asked someone to take for us since Erwin had to go to get his camera's battery in the car.  That's the update, I am going to spend my chinese new year in Pekanbaru. Oya...Happy Chinese New Year to you all. ^-^ Moga2x, besa ke Jkt lage...lol...Can't wait for jalan-jalan. ^o^. Labels: photo, trip
|
Back to Sydney
written on Friday, February 01, 2008 @ 10:11 am ✈
Here I am, back in Sydney again (just arrived on Wednesday morning) before heading to Spore on this coming monday. Yeap, I left Philly at 5 am, Steve drove me to JFK because my flight was at 9 am on last Sunday, 27 January 2008. Again, I am so jet lag, my world is totally turn around now. I am succeed of not letting my self cry in front of Steve, I think he might be a little bit confuse, because usually I couldn't stop crying whenever it was a time for me to leave, especially before I have to pass the security check, that was the perfect time for me to be a baby cry, because I am always sad to leave him. When that climax moment came, I was really desperately want to run after him, and want him to ask me to stay. It won't happen for sure, because this is the better way for us at the moment. Something that I have to do for a good will. Should he be proud of me being not cry? I think you better should hunny...lolz..but I did cry inside in the waiting room...so me. ^-^ I got three seats by my self to use in my flight of New York - Tokyo. It wasn't full, I can say it's only 1/3 of flight got occupied, most of people slept like they were slept in a bed. It was very good! Good because nobody saw me cried ^9^. The silly thing that I did for 14 hours of journey was counting. It just came across to my mind, that I was still with Steve, 3 hours ago, 6 hours ago, 9 hours ago, 12 hours ago, and even before I slept at night in the hotel, I said to my self, I was still with Steve yesterday. Until now, I am keep on counting of us being far away to each other until that time come, need patiently waiting. I arrived at hotel around 4 pm, had a rest for about one hour, then took a quit shower and rushing to Asakusa for buying what my housemate wanted from the temple, it's Hu in hokkien language, but I'm not sure what it is in english. When I got there, it was already closed >_<. I walked around the temple for a while and bought a kimono for my niece, after that straight went to Maihama, Disneyland again. I thought it's not going to be crowded as that was a weekday, but I was wrong!!! It was so full, I couldn't move here and there, and all of them were so busy moving around the store. Arghh...I was stuck in the middle, couldn't choose any stuff...erghhhh...I stayed there until 9 pm, that was the time when the store started to be not over crowded with people saying "kawaiiiiii....sumimaseeeee....kawaiiiiiii" =___=! The travel time from Maihama to Higashi Shinjuku takes about 30 minutes by subway, and finally I was really out of energy, and I fell asleep in the subway @__@ I was woke up when my shopping bag was about out of my hand...haohaohoa...never like this before. I still feel it's so silly to fall asleep inside the subway...but hey, that's what I always saw in Japan in the morning and afternoon. So, I shouldn't shy for telling this..hehe...not only me, I think I also read one of Wiwin's entry last time, she fell asleep in the busway, if I am not mistaken ^-^v I bought Japanese fried rice on my way back to the hotel, it is located just in front of the hotel. I had my dinner while I was talking to Steve on the phone. Uhh...every time we had to finish our conversation, my voice straightly changed, yea yea yea...I am a baby cry. Couldn't stand the feeling!! The next day, I woke up at 5 am....I was still jet lagggg! uhhh, padahal uda set alarm jam 8. The only thing I remember that time, my stomach was singing all longgg, then I had my very early breakfast to keep it quiet. By 7 am, I was already out, went to Sensoji temple again to grab Hu, and Ikehabara was my next place to go. Oh Goshhh, almost kalap there, so many cute stuff, 9 floors of that building are electronics, so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....uhh...beneran kalap kalo uda liat barang gituan, ada mouse gambar winnie the pooh, mickey and minnie mouse, snoopy, etc...pokoknya cuteeeee deh!! Kayanya si Yon kalo sampe disini juga kalap deh, eh iya C Ipii jg pasti deh heoheoehohoe...have to go there if you are going to Japan!!! Lot lots of stuff you just want to buy, they are expensive though... If my bro didn't remind me about that dumping economic system of Japan, I must be broke now =__= Honestly, they all are kawaii. Oya, I ate waffle while I was waiting for the store to open. Green tea flavour, it's so yummm...I just remembered to take photo of its after I finished everything >_<    From there, I went to Roppongi, and visited the Tokyo City View. It's so amazing.. people can see a whole Tokyo just from there. Something that I didn't want to miss while I was in Tokyo, uhmm visiting the Hachiko. Thanks to the Amazing Race, I got the clue from that race, so it wasn't really hard for me to find Hachiko, it is exactly right in front the station.. Yippyyyy, I found it. I am really think that I can join the Amazing Race for Asia now *mimpi2x...hahaoahoa.   Another thing that people should make sure they don't miss thing, you should buy MOCHICREAM. Yummm....with the cream inside, so delicious!! They also have it in Narita Airport, so please please not to forget to buy and try it. ^-^ Oya, I just knew from Wiwin that Erwin already posted our pictures there...lolz..sorry guys, we just suddenly decided to take pictures with Erwin in the very last minutes. ^^v We didn't really have time to take pictures that day, Steven also busy with his school things. Moreover, we were late to pick Erwin in the hotel. Gara2x matanya Steven kemasukan bulu mata...huhu, anyway Erwin is a funny guy. We always laughed during the photo session. We started to take pictures around 11 am, and we have to finish by 2 pm since Steve had appointment at 3 pm, furthermore Erwin's flight was at 4.30 pm. A very very tight schedule, we didn't take many pictures I think. Here is one of the picture that we asked someone to take for us since Erwin had to go to get his camera's battery in the car.  That's the update, I am going to spend my chinese new year in Pekanbaru. Oya...Happy Chinese New Year to you all. ^-^ Moga2x, besa ke Jkt lage...lol...Can't wait for jalan-jalan. ^o^. Labels: photo, trip
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|