lovely day ~
trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.
recent update :
|
Just being me.
written on Saturday, February 02, 2008 @ 4:31 pm ✈
My flight is delay, we will take off at 11.30 am and I don't know whether I can catch my next flight to Pku or not. Puhhhh... *cross my fingers. When I was inside the airport shuttle, there were people from Mainland China, well...you can tell it from their accent. One of them spoke to me in mandarin asking whether I am chinese from the same country as them or not, I simply answered NOPE. I didn't want to talk any futher with him. Next conversation, after a while. "Are you Japanese?" I replied No, "Are you Korean?" Still, I said No. "Are you Thai?" I looked at him and said it a bit loud No. Then he still asked me, "So where are you from?" Arghh, I couldn't stand it anymore...and said "Indonesian". And he doesn't even know where it is. Blagh!!! It made me a bit surprised because someone spoke Thai to me yesterday. Am I really look like Thai? Behhh, I just wanna be me, chinese Indonesia. Nothing else.
|
Just being me.
written on Saturday, February 02, 2008 @ 4:31 pm ✈
My flight is delay, we will take off at 11.30 am and I don't know whether I can catch my next flight to Pku or not. Puhhhh... *cross my fingers. When I was inside the airport shuttle, there were people from Mainland China, well...you can tell it from their accent. One of them spoke to me in mandarin asking whether I am chinese from the same country as them or not, I simply answered NOPE. I didn't want to talk any futher with him. Next conversation, after a while. "Are you Japanese?" I replied No, "Are you Korean?" Still, I said No. "Are you Thai?" I looked at him and said it a bit loud No. Then he still asked me, "So where are you from?" Arghh, I couldn't stand it anymore...and said "Indonesian". And he doesn't even know where it is. Blagh!!! It made me a bit surprised because someone spoke Thai to me yesterday. Am I really look like Thai? Behhh, I just wanna be me, chinese Indonesia. Nothing else.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
~
|
my sunshine
~
|
link
~
|