<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8879533?origin\x3dhttp://pixelsloft.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovely day ~

trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.






recent update :
My happiness
written on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @ 2:20 am ✈


Being different from others, it doesn't mean being stand out purposely. When I want to travel to somewhere and say nothing to my friends, it just because I don't want them to say me as "tk pamer".
And now when they knew I went to here and there, they are wondering whether I am still having my saving or not, whether I have much money or not. And why do I still survive with that job while I can go every where I want. The worst thing is, they are amazed if I still have my saving while I always go traveling. They are curious if my money is flowing down like a river.
Don't you all think it is hard to be a good person. I think because this kind of person is exist in this world. Everything that we do, is always being commented by other. Why do they all so damn pusssyyyy?
I want to be happy with my way, that's me...and that happiness is worth more than money. If they think, it is hard for them to be happy. that's because they are so busy watching for others, and forget about their life.

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life