<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8879533?origin\x3dhttp://pixelsloft.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovely day ~

trying to capture every moment in our days, because it's so precious.






recent update :
Lovely schedule
written on Thursday, June 05, 2008 @ 11:39 pm ✈

Horayyy it's weekend again. I love when it comes to Friday :)

Thank God, my brother is getting better now. Two days after the operation, he was allowed to be home again. So, we gone back together to Pku, and I spent two days of resting, went no where except picking up my flight ticket to my friend's place. The most important thing, mpek-mpek were available on the table once I touched down at home. What a lovely getaway...

Before my flight back to Sydney, I also spent one day in Sunway. Eating, shopping, and walking around the Sunway Piramid. It is so big, and more things to see now. One day is not enough if I want to come into every shops. I was looking for one shop, Vincci. Vincci is always my favourite shoes' brand, and it was also on sale when I got there. Yippyyy...that was a time for revenge, it's been hard for me to look for shoes here in Sydney, I need shoes which are comfortable for walking, and wearable for all occasions. Then, I had four pairs of Vincci shoes on my shopping bag, and one pair of Clarks for another pair shoes which I long for a long time. Went home with a big smile...

I think I was really enjoy shopping that time, and it continued in terminal 3 of Changi, I did shopping again! I bough another two pair shoes in Charles and Keith. =__=" Fool me, I didn't think twice before I spent the money. Arghh...no regret, I will keep the shoes for the future reference *an excuse.

Back to Sydney on Monday morning on May 26, and the manager asked me to come back to work on the next day. I had another day of resting, but still the flu sticked on me. Thank God, it's gone now. Ever since I came back to the office, the workloads are just too much, still have to work over time till tomorrow, I think.

Every time I look into the calender, it is really hurt me. I am so sad to leave this city. I was used to be happy every time it comes to a chance of leaving Oz. This time is different, I feel like I will never come back to Sydney again. :( Therefore, I am already arrange so many things to do before I leave, from hiking to watching opera.

First, I watched Edward the Scissorshand last Thursday at Opera House. It was amazing and beautiful, what a fantastic musical theatre. Love it to the bits. Before that, I had dinner at Sushi Tei with Ellis and Shienny. The food is delicious but that was really small for the price we've paid.

On last Saturday, my friends and I were hiking for 5 hours in Manly. A different views from what I've seen in Blue Mountain. I can say Manly is less challenging than Blue Mountain, but the views are terrific. I will post the pictures next time, haven't upload the pictures yet. I can see the blue ocean, a fantastic view to calm your mind. How could I leave this country, such a loss for me. =.='

Uhm...what did I have yesterday? I have to recall it..ehmm...I had a dinner with my housemate in Ding Tai Fung. :) So yumm, especially the ca kue. It has taro inside, and it's so crispy.

Oya, and just now, I watched Sex and the City premier with my friends. Love it..really love it. It just right than some men just want the woman, only the woman, not with the additional big wedding party which just make them afraid to face the consequences of being a husband and living in a marriage line. Arghh..this movie is like a reflection of today's reality.

And, I am going to Port Stephen on Saturday morning. :) What a beautiful schedule...before I am leaving the country...

Not to forget to mention, I also went to Pyrmont market. The best place for all the fresh food...such as banana bread, bacon and egg sandwich, organic orange juice, pasta, honey, etc. Luckily, they only open once a month, every Saturday of the first week.

Okie then, time to chit chat :)


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life